01 09 10

Monday, October 28, 2013

Weddings, Road trips, and cleanses OH MY!



Well that weekend went by WAY too fast for me! I am still exhausted today....in fact I'm not entirely sure I am awake right now......super safe since I just made dinner...I hope its as good as it looks :)

This past weekend one of my very first friends I made in college got married.  Its so weird to think we have only known each other for less than 10 years.

I am so very blessed because not only do I still have all my girls from when I was a kid, but I also have a new set of girls that I love just as much from college.

I was reunited with my college faves and it was one hell of a weekend!  She did everything herself...and by everything..I mean EVERYTHING girlfriend made her flowers!

She was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen....I seriously have big shoes to fill!

I was her personal attendant and she was so sweet to let the wedding party bring "spouses". So J got to come too....I'm not gonna lie that was probably my favorite part of the night.

I don't know what is going on with my body anymore but I seriously can't eat a ton of greasy fatty junk because I feel like shitake mushrooms the rest of the night.  On top of my super migraine that decided to stay for 2 weeks!

I love J more and more after each time he does something for me when I know he'd rather be doing something else ( hunting...this is HUGE folks).....umm I was a bad fiancé and didn't know that the ceremony/reception were being held on a hunting preserve.....oops!

I struggled with my carb cycling last week.....the carb days mess me up....weird right? I forget to eat them!

I am focusing on the cleanse and eating clean the next 10 days and then when that's over back to carb cycling..I know I am setting myself up for failure if I try to dominate both at the same time....just starting the carb cycling.

Today was day 1 of the advocare cleanse...attempt numero tres!  I WILL NOT waste my money this time! I want to get a good "re-set" in so that my carb cycling can do its thang!

Breakfast was perfect, minus I meant to get up earlier....stupid tiredness!



There were a few rough patches today where I thought about cheating....number 1 LUNCH- I was too lazy to make lunch last night because I was freaking exhausted from our 5.5 hour drive home with 5 hours of sleep.

Excuses Excuses....I did however plan my meals out last night and put them into myfitnesspal....does this help anyone else? I do WAY better when I log the night before...I don't have to guess what I am going to eat.

I planned to go to Subway for a double chicken chopped salad with a vinaigrette dressing.....as I left work I really REALLY wanted McDonald's....gross right?!  Well I held strong...I got my salad from Subway- now if I can just teach them NOT to mix warm meat into the lettuce mix when I am taking it to go...slimy lettuce isn't really my thang!

I really struggled this afternoon....I was STARVING!  I had half of a mini bag of popcorn...it could have been MUCH worse!

After work I wanted a cheeseburger SO BAD, but I refuse to give up on this cleanse on the first effing day no less! I will see 10 days straight of this B!

So instead of a greasy fatty cheeseburger...I made burrito bowls with guacamole...mmmm I love guacamole!

Tomorrow will be better! I have better options for meals!

On a happy/creepy note...I found this pic posted on Pretty Little Liars Fb page...lets just say if I had a baby girl...she would totes be this for Halloween!
 
Until tomorrow.....how was your weekend?!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your hair and your necklace! Let me know how you like the cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the cleanse going? Good luck to you! I couldn't even make it through a day! It's so hard!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10