01 09 10

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekly Goals Check In Link up/Weekend Recap

Wow, I have been really slacking on the posts....sorry y'all! Soooo I am a day late on this link up because I swear I blinked and yesterday was ovahhhhh! That NEVER happens on a Monday!

Quick weekend recap- I WAS SUPER BUSY! The end...ok just kidding.

Friday night I was quite productive and cleaned up my tornado of a mess in our closet...I may or may not try clothes on and throw them on the floor...sorry I'm not sorry!

Saturday was lots of cleaning because we were having people over for dinner to celebrate our engagement...woop woop! I also cleaned out the fridge...yikes but I checked off that goal for the 10 week challenge even if I did start a little late!

Sunday we went to the Fireman's pancake breakfast. J is on our local fire department, and can I just say that volunteer firefighters are the bravest men I have ever met. Not only do they all work full time jobs, but they risk their lives voluntarily! True Heroes right there ( not that the paid ones are any less of Heroes). I love my firefighter and I am proud of our local guys!

After being at that from 6:30- 12 I was exhausted, attempted a nap but J decided we needed to go Mushroom hunting...I found my first mushrooms ON MY OWN!! :) I'm pretty sure about an hour of mushroom hunting results in eating 1 mushroom...holy calories with butter!


So I have not done this link up yet with Operation Skinny Jeans, BUTTTTTTTT I am all over this goal setting right now, and the scale told me this morning that it is WORKING!!!

Yesterday was Day 1 of the Skinny Mom 14 day challenge. So on top of starting the 10 week challenge with Operation Skinny jeans, I started this 14 day challenge to get me going. They give you a meal plan, grocery list andddd a daily work out. Although I haven't followed to the T. I did follow with my changes and I am down 2 lbs, which is crazy. I am not going to weigh myself again until next Monday!


Operation Skinny Jeans

So here are my Goals for this week:

1. Follow the Skinny Mom Meal plan through the weekend. ( I normally get off track on the weekends)

2. Lift weights 4 times this week for 20 minutes

3.  Weigh myself only once ( we all know that i have had an issue with the scale and that we broke up once before... read about that here)

Since I didn't do this link up last week I thought I would also set 3 goals for May, as if I haven't thrown enough goals in your faces...I may have found my new obsession...good thing is all of these will help me reach my 36 goals blog post found Here.

May Goals
1. Lose 8 lbs
2. Finish weeks 1-6 of C25K ( have decided to start running more than what they tell at least the first couple weeks)
3. Food journal every day here on out! ( again weekends are killer for me)

Check out my new gear from Ruffles with Love:

Her shirts are ADORABLE ANDDDDDDD she has super fast shipping!! :)


2 comments:

  1. That does kinda sound like a busy weekend! You got stuff accomplished!
    Super cute gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the EXACT same way with my clothes! Oops!! I always tell everybody I am a messy marvin! Glad you got some things done! I hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10