Side note- LOVE that I am done working out for the day!! <3
So on to the next item at hand to discuss, Remember my tip jar?!?! Well it is SLOWLY filling up, I got off track for awhile, but I am back at it, and it felt great to put 2 dolla bills in the jar this morning (last night and today). Have any of you tried this trick? Is it working?!
I thought I would also share a list of 5 of my Fridge MUST HAVES, besides the obvious fruits and veggies-these are things that keep me on track.
- Almond Milk- seriously I have the pickiest eater to deal with and he is semi lactose intolerant, so this change has done well for both, and he can't tell the difference. Plus I think it definitely enhances the dishes in a GREAT way.
- Light String Cheese- This is seriously the EASIEST thing to throw in my purse or take in the car if I need a quick snack
- Pickles- I LOVVVEEE pickles, and they are very low cal- just watch the sodium intake ;)
- Eggs- If you follow me on myfitnesspal, then you know that Eggs are almost a daily breakfast for me- LOTS of variations (sandwich, omelet,scrambled, over medium, roll-ups, etc) Let me know if you would like a breakfast post- or I may just post one anyway ;)
- Salsa- I heart salsa, in fact it may be its own food group at our house, its low cal and if you make your own its ESPECIALLY good for you!!