01 09 10

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Morning workouts..crazy or not?!

Ok so here's the deal, I have decided that me being the huge morning person I am, need to start doing AM workouts.
                                            Could not stop laughing, I totally get this!
 I just can't seem to motivate myself to get up and workout in our cold basement or pop in a dance video when I'd much rather watch NCIS at night. So the only thing I can come up with?! Workouts in the morning, EVER DAY! I need to get myself in the routine, so I am going to start tomorrow with AM yoga, because lets be serious its a lot easier to get yourself motivated to do Yoga then it is to do Turbo Fire at 6am, at least to start out ;). SO along with that, I will state, that my workouts may turn into 2 a days (insert High school sport reference) when it FINALLY gets nice out. Mother Nature you are a biotch I am tired of SNOW!

Side note to all you Midwestern readers out there, I know you are thinking- "we live in the Midwest, it snows...get over it" To that I say, yes we do, good observation, HOWEVER just because it snows, does not mean that I have to WANT IT TO SNOW FOR 6 months out of the year, we had our blizzard, now be gone. This girl wants to run outside and feel the sun tanning my glorious pasty self.

So, I NEVER thought that I would agree to working out 5 days a week, let alone 6 and now I am throwing in 2 work outs!?!?! No I do not need committed, what I need is to fix all the damage I have already done to my body over the years. If I can get myself to work out in the mornings, adding in the runs will be no problem because I really really REALLY miss running outside (NEVER thought I would say that). I was seriously the QUEEN of excuses when it came to running. I'm to big, it hurts my chest, I'm terrible at it, I'm slow, I can't because of my knees (legit excuse, but its not going to stop me anymore). I'm done with excuses, I want to feel better about myself. To all of you out there who are my supporters, I love you for thinking the best about me when I think the worst. I am my own worst critic, and I know this. Believe it or not, I used to be A LOT worse!! I know that I am trying everyday, and thats just not enough for me right now, I know I can do better. So by putting it out there, I know I will have to stick to my word, because who wants to be that girl that goes back on what she says?! Better yet...who wants to be that girl that started out trying to motivate everyone else and in the end demotivated herself?! YIKES! NOT ME! So who else has something that they have been wanting to do but can't find the motivation!? Please share

                                           xoxo, Lindsay.

2 comments:

  1. If only we lived closer, like neighbors, we'd workout every morning together. <3. Good job on making that decision. One of two things happen after you workout, it either energizes you or wipes you out. It wipes me out but the mornings are what works for my schedule so that's what I do. Some days I am pooped ALL day, like tuesday's after piyo and turbokick, but hey, we do what we gotta do. ;) love ya, chica. keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would def agree that it wipes you out or energizes you and it usually wipes me out lol. However, through the day I do seem to have more energy, or at least motivation to do something with myself! I am hoping this will give me the drive to NOT want to just lay around all night...Need to find a job less emotionally draining lol...ps I wish we lived closer too!!!, and just to let you know if you moved out here we could car pool to targer ;) haha <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10