01 09 10

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sickness has set in..BOO


Welcome to my life today! 
So I have done my best to stay away from this nasty little bug going around, but alas it has found me and is now laughing in my face! I am going to make this short and sweet as I feel like I got hit by a Mac truck. For reals people this crud is no joke.

I thought I would do a little post on what to eat when your sick. Does anybody else just CRAVE a salad when they are sick?...NO...yeah ME EITHER! What the heck are you supposed to eat when you are sick...sign me up for some deliciously bland brothy chicken soup...BARF. Is it possible to eat healthy when you are sick? Why is it that I only want mac n cheese  or french fries when I'm "cold" sick and I eat notta when I am "stomach flu" sick- I need to find some kind of happy medium!

So today is grocery day, which is also known as Pay day ;).  I am getting myself back on track with the "clean eating". I know now that this is the only way to see the results I want in the time I want, plus I def feel like a million bucks eating this way. Yes I will still be eating dairy ( I love cheeseeeee), yes I will probably eat a few processed things (ranch, and ketchup thank you very much) I will however be trying to get most of my foods through lean meat, eggs, veggies and fruit. I am hoping to find things to keep me from getting bored or sick of those foods (as that is obviously what usually happens). I know this is what I need to do and I am really focusing on that mind over matter bs the brain likes to play. SO I hope you all have a HAPPY Thursday, and remember wipe your crap down with Lysol so you don't catch this crap!!

P.S. I tried to upload a photo of my awesome self today but since my phone is a huge pile of craptastic it died taking the picture (yes it is that awesome). So instead I leave you with the blessing of not having to see my sickness on photo! You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10