01 09 10

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the sentence Link Up- all the cool kids are doing it!

Well I just couldn't resist doing this lovely link up with Jake and Holly...they are too funny to not do their link ups!


button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... Me and my 2 girlfriends were on our way down to MO to hit up Bass River (you float down the river drinking..its AWESOME) As we were driving down there my friend makes the movie reference "I'm not even mad" about something ridiculous (obviously its a movie reference for a reason) and my other friend without missing a beat..."why would you be mad about that?"....the two of us died while our friend was stuck in a state of confusion                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    second runner up- same trip...floating down the river, drinking having a GREAT time, as we look around we realize one friend is gone...she fell off....so one of the girls (we are in a large group 2 tubes tied together) screams STOP THE BOAT- ummm they are rafts remember.....so one of the dudes we didn't know grabs a tree branch hanging over the river, but alas he could not hang on to it and I shit you not it smacked my friend in the face and right off the dang boat- I couldn't make this up if I tried. I became the designated beer holder...love my girls..but there were snakes in that river...F THAT!

2. My high school.... was small, not the smallest but we had 79 kids in my graduating class. You were only cool if you "drove the loop", drank in a corn field, played football, etc. (Side note: my best friend is the same girl I walked into Kindergarten with on the first day....and she is amazeballs) My school was obviously small or I was super awesome ( we will go with the second option) as I went to Prom all 4 years- which makes me super cool..don't argue with me you will LOSE!

3. It really pisses me off... when I forget to put gas in my car after work, only to realize the next morning I am on fumes....and its a blizzard, hail storm, monsoon (yes they happen in the Midwest-I've been in them) or 900 degrees below zero...ANGER consumes me and I feel like an idiot!

4. In ten years... I want to be sitting on a beach drinking Miami Vice's and getting my tan on...completely realistic!

5. If I could erase one thing... I would erase those "Coyote Ugly" mornings from college- haven't seen the movie? well watch it then tell me you haven't experienced that shiz...YIKES!

6. In 1999... I was 14 and jammed out to some serious Will Smith, Spice Girls, and wait for it N'sync ( yes they were my "Beiber Fever") I was in Jr. High, and it was so fun I couldn't WAIT to be done with that BS!

7. Honestly...  I can't believe I am 26 and have no flipping clue what I want to be when I "grow up"

8. To me, Sushi... is Amazeballs..but can we just talk about the kind of sushi I mean (Jake you may want to skip this if you are reading) they only ones I will eat have probably been cooked, slightly defeating the purpose of being called sushi...its not raw..but delicious

9. Someone really needs to invent...a bicycle seat that doesn't make your ass feel like its non existent while simultaneously causing insane pain, yes I have tried the gel ones NO they do not work to my liking!

10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was in High school, thought I was drunk so I acted the part...turns out..I was not even buzzed...who knew?...I did when I actually got drunk the first time...Mind. Blown. However, that first time I drank I did witness alcohol poisoning..on someone else..NOT pretty!

11. The one question I would ask God is...should we be building another ark? I feel as though its necessary considering the 7 days of rain we have gotten...No?

12. Lindsay Lohan... is a wee bit cray cray, and a disgrace to the name (and spelling) Lindsay, I would straight up b**** slap that hot mess

If you thought this was fun to read you should probably go link up with Holly and Jake, their answers are a hoot!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10