01 09 10

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday- another link up plus idea!

So I decided that since its Wednesday and I got on the scale who I am going to break up with for a week and see how I do, i decided this was a great day to do a Weigh in Wednesday. I mean they both start with W and it sounds like a plan since I was going to blog about breaking up with my scale anyway so here goes....
button

Alright so I have got to figure out a way to get my brain to follow through with what my body has been working so hard at trying to achieve. By that I mean- I wish I could shake the emotional attachment to food out of my ever loving brain! I talk with people on a regular basis about reaching the core of what caused you to get to this point, well laziness and grief have started me on this trail to self destruction- BUT I will not let the food win this time around! I refuse to be controlled by a THING- I mean I am a grown ass woman and I can have self control if I really want it- I quit smoking cold turkey for cryin out loud.

On to my new idea a planner that is specifically targeting my weight loss- mind you I got laughed at for this- but how is using a planner with pre-dates already in it any different from MFP or logging in a notebook-answer? It's not- it just has the blocks already marked out for you. I got this lovely new organizer at Wal Mart- which I hate but we don't have a Target close enough to just run to on lunch!
Not the best picture but you get the idea- How cute is this?! It has so much more than what you can see in the picture :)

I will be writing down each day what work out I am doing, and jotting down feelings of the day- so my own personal food diary that is pretty to boot! I mean look at it damask AND teal?! I hit the jackpot!! I'll check in next week with how my divorce with the scale is going! Good luck to all those trying something new this week! Are you one of them?! What are you trying? One thing can be the straw that broke the camel's back OR it can be that push to get you through your race! Never give up..Progress NOT perfection! Onward and Upward with TurboFire and C25K- no excuses now!

2 comments:

  1. You've got this!! :). :). I will be here supporting you. Love the calendar idea. That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love the blogger world and how you can connect with someone you never would have met otherwise! Thanks for the encouragement! The calendar may just be my ticket!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10